Learn how Virtual Reality can tell better stories and deliver innovative experiences for tourists. Since 1999, we’ve been providing providing complete Virtual Reality experiences for companies, such as Merlin Entertainment, FIFA, Coca-Cola, Parques Reundios, the Egyptian Minister for Heritage Affairs, Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities, and the Jeddah Economic Company, that tell a better story, holds an audience’s attention better, and delivers a better experience for visitors. Our latest offering, the EON AVR Platform, provides an enterprise platform that empowers your company to create its own VR/AR applications to enhance all areas of the edutainment experience.
Sign up for this webinar on February 2nd at 8:00 AM PST ( 17:00 CET) to understand how you can leverage these technologies and help your company innovate.
You will specifically learn:
• How Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) lets you tell a better story with an immersive experience
• How AVR grabs the audience’s attention and hold it long enough for the content’s message to the viewers.
• How AVR delivers a better brand experience and clearly communicates your brand’s message
• Increase visitors to your venues and attractions while lowering costs.
• Improve visitor engagement through interactive experiences
• How you can develop, run, manage, access, store, host, and distribute AVR applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure
• The key benefits and results others are seeing from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based learning
• Case studies and examples of how companies have implemented the EON AVR Platform