The academy in Viborg teaches the skills needed to be successful in creating Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality content and applications for industry, education, and training. These skills will also enable students to work with product visualization, game creation, multimedia design, and broadcast media.
START DATE: August and February
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Join the Software Technology Engineering specialization in AR/VR at the VR Innovation Academy. The VRIA, located at the IDC, offers high-quality teaching, the opportunity for internships, interdisciplinary and international projects as well as unique access to the latest AR/VR technology, motion capture, and the option to be full-body haptic VR suit certified.
You can choose to do:
Depending on the length and focus of your stay, you have the opportunity to delve into a comprehensive AR/VR curriculum:
- General knowledge on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality
- Project management tools and techniques while working on AR and VR immersive projects
- Development of 2D and 3D visual assets
- Motion capture and certification in the Tesla haptic full-body suit.
- Modelling, Texturing, Rigging and Animation of the assets for AR and VR applications
- Interactive application development basic and advanced
- Scripting and programming techniques within interactive application development
- Development and deployment of the VR applications for immersive systems
- Creating mobile 3D applications with VR and AR functionality
- Collaborative work in multi-skilled groups e.g. with students from The Animation Workshop
- Student’s individual development path via experience working on projects
- Idea promotion and incubation of the creativity
- Mentoring to assist with CV preparation and interview skills for possible recruitment with EON Reality or beyond
JOIN US FOR THE UPCOMING SEMESTER
Start training in AR & VR content creation today!