With an array of groundbreaking features, EON Reality’s 9.9 update is transforming education into a vivid, interactive experience that dramatically extends the boundaries of digital learning.
IRVINE, CA – November 29, 2023 – In a landmark innovation for educational technology, EON Reality announces its EON-XR 9.9 Release – a comprehensive update that paves the way for an entirely new realm of immersive learning experiences. For more detailed information, please visit the 9.9 release notes.
The EON-XR 9.9 Release from EON Reality introduces several new features designed to enhance and revolutionize the educational technology landscape:
- EON SoftSkills: A role-playing module featuring AI avatars for interactive learning that hones soft skills through role-play, feedback, and expert advice in various domains, including HR, Safety, and more.
- Knowledge Exploration: An advanced system for interlinked and contextual understanding of core concepts and subjects.
- Custom Sub-Topic Exploration: Allows users to add personalized sub-topics to their learning path, creating a dynamic and customized educational experience.
- MVB Play Mode and Jeopardy: Innovative assessment tools that integrate gamification elements like Jeopardy to enrich user engagement.
- EON Interact: A tool for interactive manipulation of 3D models, allowing for animations and demonstrations of real-world processes.
- Metaverse Builder and XRLibrary Updates: A more intuitive preview and selection process for 3D assets, and a regularly updated library for cutting-edge resources.
- Playlist Management: Enhanced creation tools, with features such as Progress Bars, Completion Status indicators, and Composition Counts for better content oversight.
- AI Assistant Customization: Options to personalize the AI Assistant by selecting language and voice preferences.
- Roleplay Reports: Detailed assessments featuring Radar Charts, Summary, and Chat Conversations for comprehensive feedback.
- FineTune Marketplace Improvements: Streamlined filter functionality for more efficient navigation and enhanced search capabilities.
- Technical Enhancements: A series of technical improvements, including a smoother 3D asset import process, more reliable public access to Metaverse Builder, and bug fixes in the 360 Lesson Creation tool.
Dan Lejerskar, CEO & Chairman of EON Reality, says, “The 9.9 Release caters to a future where AI-driven 3D learning is paramount. Our latest innovations reflect EON Reality’s commitment to not just keeping pace with educational technology trends, but defining them. We invite learners and educators alike to explore the vibrant educational vistas unlocked by this latest update.”
About EON Reality
EON Reality is a leading company in Artificial Intelligence-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality-based experience creation for education and industry. EON Reality’s 25 years of existence and success are tied to its belief that knowledge is a human right and should be available, accessible, and affordable for every person on the planet. To carry this out, EON Reality developed and launched EON-XR, a SaaS-based platform dedicated to the democratization of XR content creation that brings code-free XR development and publishing to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and any other XR-focused devices. EON-XR and many of EON Reality’s other solutions can be used in devices of different sizes, in different shapes and at different types of locations: from hand-held mobile devices, to head-mounted displays, to large-scale screens, and even at mega-size facilities. EON Reality’s global network now comprises more than 1.8 million licenses who are collectively building a vast digital community in more than 75 locations. EON Reality has also created the world’s leading XR library for education and industry with access to at least 6 million assets and counting. For further information, visit www.eonreality.com.