EON Reality Vietnam’s Event Illuminates the Future of Digital Transformation with VR, AR, and AI.
IRVINE, CA – October 18, 2023 – EON Reality Vietnam, a proud subsidiary of EON Reality, at the forefront of bringing Artificial Intelligence-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality experiences to the Vietnamese educational and industrial sectors, is proud to have hosted the distinguished event, « Digital Conversion Solutions Applying Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality And Artificial Intelligence », which took place at their headquarters in Hanoi.
Hosted in Hanoi, Vietnam October 9-10th, this two-day event successfully spotlighted the transformative potential of VR, AR, and AI in the realms of enterprise and education. Attendees gained firsthand insights into how these technologies are revolutionizing digital conversion solutions. The audience was comprised of 20-25 select attendees from the Enterprise and Education sectors.
EON Reality Vietnam with Enterprise customers
EON Reality Vietnam with Education customers
- Workshop by Mr. Dan Lejerskar: Founder of EON Reality, Mr. Dan, presented a comprehensive workshop, shedding light on the company’s innovations and strategic vision for the future.
- Sector-Specific Engagements: Tailored sessions for the Enterprise and Education sectors delved into the applicability and benefits of VR, AR, and AI technologies specific to each domain.
- Live Demonstrations: Mr. Dan spearheaded live demonstrations, offering attendees a tangible experience of EON Reality’s groundbreaking solutions.
- Experience Room: Attendees interacted with and explored EON Reality’s array of products in a designated immersive zone.
- Hands-On VR Experience: Attendees had the opportunity to immerse themselves in virtual realms using the Oculus, a leading VR device.
- Networking and Discussions: The event culminated in an interactive session where attendees networked, shared insights, and discussed potential collaborations.
Customers experienced virtual reality with Oculus
« We were thrilled to showcase the power of VR, AR, and AI at this event. Given Vietnam’s burgeoning technological landscape, we believe our solutions are perfectly poised to cater to the evolving needs of both the Enterprise and Education sectors here, » reflected Mr. Dan Lejerskar, CEO & Chairman of EON Reality.
About EON Reality Vietnam
EON Reality Vietnam, a proud subsidiary of EON Reality, is at the forefront of bringing Artificial Intelligence-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality experiences to the Vietnamese educational and industrial sectors. Echoing EON Reality’s ethos that knowledge is a universal right, EON Reality Vietnam is dedicated to ensuring this knowledge is accessible, affordable, and available to all individuals in Vietnam. Leveraging the power of EON-XR, the globally-recognized SaaS platform, EON Reality Vietnam is pioneering code-free XR development and publishing in the region, making it seamlessly available across a diverse range of devices — from smartphones to large-scale displays. As a vital node in EON Reality’s expansive global network, EON Reality Vietnam plays an instrumental role in nurturing a thriving digital community locally while benefiting from a vast XR library that boasts over 6 million assets. To explore the innovations pioneered by EON Reality Vietnam, visit https://eonrealityvn.com/en/.
About EON Reality
EON Reality is a leading company in Artificial Intelligence-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality-based experience creation for education and industry. EON Reality’s 25 years of existence and success are tied to its belief that knowledge is a human right and should be available, accessible, and affordable for every person on the planet. To carry this out, EON Reality developed and launched EON-XR, a SaaS-based platform dedicated to the democratization of XR content creation that brings code-free XR development and publishing to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and any other XR-focused devices. EON-XR and many of EON Reality’s other solutions can be used in devices of different sizes, in different shapes and at different types of locations: from hand-held mobile devices, to head-mounted displays, to large-scale screens, and even at mega-size facilities. EON Reality’s global network now comprises more than 1.8 million licenses who are collectively building a vast digital community in more than 75 locations. EON Reality has also created the world’s leading XR library for education and industry with access to at least 6 million assets and counting. For further information, visit www.eonreality.com.