Executive Briefing on New Developments
In the Use of Visualization in Corporate Business Processes
When: December 16, 2009
Sessions: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm Lunch 12.00 – 1.00 pm 1.00 – 3.00 pm
Where: 1300 Simmons Lane, Pearland, TX 77080
One of the greatest challenges of corporations is to find and implement new business process that increase productivity. For some time now the Oil and Gas industry has used visualization to obtain this productivity increase.
Learn about recent developments in product and process interaction solutions that are helping the world’s largest energy companies to effectively reduce training costs, enhance visualization and improve safety. Also, service personnel can make faster, more informed decisions by allowing a broad range of employees to access data instantly. EON Reality specializes in interactive 3D applications for immersive training, product design, visualization and simulation based learning. Dan Lejerskar, Chairman of the Board, and Mats Johansson, CEO, of EON Reality invite you to a briefing on new developments in 3D Visualization.
The following topics will be covered:
- Business cases behind Aramco’s decision to use immersive virtual training
- Introduction of Collaborative TelePresence
- Cost Breakthrough in Stereo Projectors
- Use of Stereograhic 3D in high resolution rock outcrop analysis
- Simulation Based Learning
- EON Coliseum, an interactive 3D virtual meeting tool, enables users to interact, collaborate and communicate complex concepts and ideas by using interactive 3D content, presentations, video feeds and applications in real time.
There is no cost to attend this event but you need to register before December 5, 2009 by sending your contact information to [email protected].