Augmented and Virtual Reality (EON-XR) for industry uses in Japan is expected to skyrocket thanks to the partnership between EON-XR Japan and EON Reality.
Currently, the EON-XR market in Japan is taking a turn from gaming giants (like SONY for hardware and GREE for software) to move towards education and enterprise markets.
As a result, EON-XR Japan is redefining Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and everything between the two through their partnership with EON Reality (add this only in version on JP web). Current uses of EON-XR for enterprise consist of:
- Employee training programs instead of traditional training methods
- Safety and compliance training (such as line worker training at meat processing plants)
- Air Force defense simulations for in-flight and maintenance training
- Technician training in energy and industrial sectors
- Service technician training to provide remote support, avoiding unnecessary dispatches
- Virtual projections for assembly in manufacturing and medical
- Hands-free virtual map of HVAC systems for management and maintenance
- Using Augmented Reality to enable Digital Twins
REQUEST A DEMO
Being one of the few leaders of EON-XR technology in Japan, it is imperative to specify benefits of using EON-XR solutions for enterprise training
Benefits of using EON-XR solutions for enterprise training includes, but is not limited to:
- Higher fidelity solutions which are more compelling for trainees
- Portability to provide training whenever and wherever needed
- Improve customer experience and decrease service costs
- Improve asset reliability and predict failure before it happens
- Minimize employee turnover and seasonal spikes
- Resource conservation
According to a study by The Service Council on the feasibility of AR for the service enterprise, 41% of incomplete service visits would benefit from the use of live video or AR sessions. The same study also found that 72% of respondents were already using or evaluating AR, so the technology’s deployments have proven to be widespread.
Given the demand for EON-XR technologies in enterprise, large simulation systems and other bulky hardware is less common. Many enterprise users need a mobile solution, something light-weight, and portable, which is why head mounted displays (HMDs) and mobile EON-XR are booming.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THE EON-XR PLATFORM TODAYThe future of EON-XR technology in Japan has never been brighter, and thanks to EON Reality’s partnership with EON-XR Japan, it figures to continue growing for years to come.