The VR Innovation Academy teaches the skills needed to be successful in creating Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality content and applications for industry and training. The ability to perform many of the cross-disciplinary functions for AR/VR and interactive digital media is dependent on being creative while also having a firm understanding of the underlying technology. The curriculum covers many diverse fields, including: architecture, product visualization, game creation, multimedia design, and broadcast media. In this fast-track program, students receive 12 weeks of training and 12 weeks working directly on real-life projects in different market segments. At the end of the course, students will have a robust portfolio of work showing off their inputs.
This program is suited to energetic and enthusiastic individuals who have both a passion to succeed and a ‘can do’ attitude. The selected candidates will be highly motivated with an aptitude for developing creative and interactive digital content. A degree in computer science, gaming, visual arts, digital media, or similar is ideal but not essential.
START DATE: SPRING 2020
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Stage 1 – Theoretical and practical training – 12 weeks
- General knowledge on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Project management tools and techniques while working on VR and AR immersive projects
- Development of 2D and 3D visual assets
- Modeling, texturing, rigging and animation of the assets for AVR applications
- Scripting and programming techniques within basic and advanced interactive application development
- Development and deployment of the AVR applications for immersive systems
- Creation of mobile 3D applications with AVR functionality
- Publishing applications for Android, iOS and for EON-based educational platforms
Stage 2 – Project based training – 12 weeks
- Collaborative work in multi-skilled groups
- Understanding the role of teamwork and collaboration in global companies while producing digital content.
- Individual development path via experience working on projects
- Project Placement and Agile Project Management techniques such as Scrum and Kanban
- Idea promotion and incubation of creativity
- Team building exercises
- Mentoring and entrepreneurship development
JOIN US FOR THE UPCOMING SEMESTER
Start training in AR & VR content creation today!