Embark on a global journey with EON Reality – Explore the universe of Spatial AI across 21 countries!
IRVINE, CA, July 31, 2023 – EON Reality, the global leader in AI-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions, is excited to announce an extended world tour spanning 24 cities across 21 countries from August to October 2023. This educational tour, led by the company’s esteemed Chairman, Dan Lejerskar, offers insights into the transformative potential of AI across various sectors including academia, government, and enterprise.
Lejerskar, a pioneer in the spatial AI industry and the author of “The Knowledge Metaverse: Artificial Intelligence Explosion and How We Become Superhuman,” will share insights derived from EON’s global Spatial AI Centre program. The tour explores both the opportunities and challenges presented by the rise of AI, including potential job displacement and the need for future-proof curricula.
So, what value does this offer to your organization?
- For Academic Institutions, you can stay ahead by adopting proactive measures, mitigating challenges such as outdated curricula and restricted research opportunities.
- A Spatial AI Centre ensures a future-ready curriculum, enhanced reputation, increased research opportunities, and improved student outcomes.
- For Governments, the need for corrective measures is imminent, as job displacement could become a significant issue by 2024.
- However, a Spatial AI Centre introduces new Spatial AI retraining programs and education initiatives to mitigate displacement and integrate new jobs into various industries.
- Enterprises risk losing their competitive edge and workforce displacement without corrective measures.
- By implementing Spatial AI, you can gain a competitive advantage, foster innovation, and develop your workforce for long-term sustainability.
The comprehensive itinerary of the tour includes:
- 🇺🇸 California, Los Angeles: August 8 – August 19 (Event: August 11)
- 🇸🇪 Sweden, Stockholm: August 20 – August 22 (Event: August 21)
- 🇵🇹 Portugal, Lisbon: August 23 – August 28 (Event: August 24)
- 🇬🇧 UK, London: August 28 – August 31 (Event: August 30)
- 🇹🇷 Turkey, Istanbul: September 1 – September 2 (Event: September 1)
- 🇸🇮 Slovenia, Ljubljana: September 4 – September 6 (Event: September 5)
- 🇭🇷 Croatia, Zagreb: September 7 – September 9 (Event: September 8)
- 🇷🇴 Romania, Bucharest: September 11 – September 12 (Event: September 12)
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria, Sofia: September 14 – September 15 (Event: September 15)
- 🇦🇪 UAE, Dubai: September 16 – September 20 (Event: September 19)
- 🇦🇪 UAE, Abu Dhabi: September 20 – September 23 (Event: September 21)
- 🇰🇼 Kuwait, Kuwait City: September 23 – September 26 (Event: September 25)
- 🇮🇳 India, New Delhi: September 26 – September 28 (Event: September 27)
- 🇮🇳 India, Assam: September 28 – September 29 (Event: September 29)
- 🇮🇳 India, Bhopal: September 30 – Oct 2 (Event: October 2)
- 🇮🇳 India, Bhubaneswar: October 3 – October 4 (Event: October 4)
- 🇸🇬 Singapore: October 5 – October 7 (Event: October 6)
- 🇻🇳 Vietnam, Hanoi: October 7 – October 10 (Event: October 9)
- 🇹🇭 Thailand, Bangkok: October October 11 – October 13 (Event: October 12)
- 🇦🇪 UAE, Dubai (GITEX EON Experience Fest): October 14 – October 21 (Event: October 16 – October 20)
- 🇰🇷 South Korea, Seoul: October 21 – October 24 (Event: October 23)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines, Manila: October 24 – October 26 (Event: October 25)
- 🇮🇩 Indonesia, Jakarta: October 26 – October 28 (Event: October 27)
- 🇺🇸 California: October 29- November 1 (Event: November 1)
This enlightening journey into the realm of Spatial AI will offer participants a deep understanding of its potential.
Seats are limited, so interested individuals and organizations are encouraged to register as soon as possible. Join EON on this remarkable journey and step into the future of Spatial AI today.
About EON Reality
EON Reality is a leading company in Artificial Intelligence-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality-based experience creation for education and industry. EON Reality’s 25 years of existence and success are tied to its belief that knowledge is a human right and should be available, accessible, and affordable for every person on the planet. To carry this out, EON Reality developed and launched EON-XR, a SaaS-based platform dedicated to the democratization of XR content creation that brings code-free XR development and publishing to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and any other XR-focused devices. EON-XR and many of EON Reality’s other solutions can be used in devices of different sizes, in different shapes and at different types of locations: from hand-held mobile devices, to head-mounted displays, to large-scale screens, and even at mega-size facilities. EON Reality’s global network now comprises more than 1.8 million licenses who are collectively building a vast digital community in more than 75 locations. EON Reality has also created the world’s leading XR library for education and industry with access to at least 6 million assets and counting. For further information, visit www.eonreality.com.