Apps World North America is in it’s 7th year and is the annual event for the next generation of engineers, entrepreneurs, and executives to master the skills behind today’s digital challenges. Co-Located with 3 industry leading events bringing together technology professionals from 4 different sectors for the ultimate networking experience. Find more information and tickets here.
Come and listen to Josephine Munis, EON Reality’s Global Online Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Director, on May 11th at 3:10 pm and 4:00 pm.
At 3:10 pm
Title: The CMO and Virtual Reality
- Why and How Virtual Reality Marketing will change the game
- Building a strategic plan around Virtual Reality experiences
- Using Virtual Reality to increase customer engagement and brand awareness
- Is Virtual Reality right for your company?
- Where to Start: Mobile Apps or Immersive Systems
- Use cases for Virtual Reality in Sports, Education, Entertainment and More
At 4:00 pm (see the Mobile Shopping and Location Tab)
Title: Learning Lab: An Introduction to Location Based Marketing, Augmented Reality and Mobile Apps.
Attendees will learn about location based marketing paired with augmented reality using mobile apps. The viewpoint of this class is through a team who’s invented, built, deployed and refined this technology and process. The second half of this class will cover the CandyBAR® platform and it’s demo app sugAR. CandyBAR® is a technology toolset and management system created for marketers that leverages an end to end process, location, mobile apps and augmented reality.