The AVR Developer Program is designed to support the interactive content developer in enhancing their skillset as Augmented and Virtual Reality content developers. The program is formed within world reaching VR Innovation Academy formula that teaches the skills needed to be successful in creating Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality content and applications for industry and training. The ability to perform many of the cross-disciplinary functions for AR/VR and interactive digital media is dependent on being creative while also having a firm understanding of the underlying technology.
In this fast-track program, students receive 4 weeks of training divided up in four course type modules:
- AVRD01 – Introduction to AVR and development workflows
- AVRD02 – Development of 3D AVR enabled assets
- AVRD03 – Programming interactive applications
- AVRD03 – AVR Immersive systems
This program is suited to energetic and enthusiastic individuals who have both a passion to succeed and a ‘can do’ attitude. The selected candidates will be highly motivated with an aptitude for developing creative and interactive digital content.
WITH THE LATEST AR & VR SYSTEMS
Students will need to:
- be computer literate with Windows operating system
- have some existing experience in using and basic creation of the 3D content based on some modelling packages and/or CAD systems
- have basic programming skills using scripting/programming languages like one of the following: JavaScipt, C#, Java, Python or other, meaning they can utilize the different data types and create conditional statements and loops and operate on the function based code and start looking into object oriented programming
- possess basic knowledge of the solutions like Unity, Unreal will be also recommended
- be familiar with current AR/VR technology and understand the current technological limitations
Upon completing the program, students will be
- aware of the VR and AR technologies currently available on the market
- able to create and edit 3D content and assets for the use in VR and AR applications based on AVR Platform
- design interactive functionality using both visual programming as well as scripting techniques
- utilize the templates for various specific VR and AR solutions and platforms to demonstrate own content and visions with support of immersive systems
- deploy their interactive content to cloud based solutions like AVR Platform
- design experiences that utilize immersive systems features and stereoscopic projections
- work in a collaborative group to discuss and analyse the possible challenges and decide on the available solutions
At the successful completion of the program, the graduates will be receiving EON Reality Certification as AVR Content Developer Level 1.
JOIN US FOR THE UPCOMING SEMESTER
Start training in AR & VR content creation today!