Propelling Aerospace Education into a New Dimension: EON Virtual Enterprise Vol. 3 Unleashes Unparalleled Immersive Learning Experiences.
IRVINE, CA – October 28, 2023 – EON Reality, a leader in virtual and augmented reality-based learning, proudly announces the latest volume of its Virtual Enterprise Platform: EON Virtual Enterprise Vol. 3 Aerospace Courses. This innovative platform has been designed to provide a comprehensive suite of immersive learning experiences for both hard and soft skills, tailored specifically for the aerospace sector.
Highlight Features of the Platform:
- Transformative Learning: Using the power of AI, augmented, and virtual reality, EON’s platform transforms textual and visual content into immersive 3D learning experiences. This enables learners to understand complex subjects, like aerospace engineering, in a hands-on, interactive manner. Imagine understanding the intricate dynamics of an aircraft engine by interacting with its parts in a virtual space, guided by an AI avatar.
- Hard Skills Simulations: Covering vital sectors like aerospace, these simulations provide a comprehensive look into technical areas. Courses include topics such as:
- Aircraft Design and Dynamics
- Propulsion and Engines
- Aerospace Systems and Avionics
- Space Exploration and Technology
- Aerospace Safety and Security … and many more.
- Soft Skills Simulator: Not just technical knowledge, but EON’s platform also sharpens your soft skills. From communication and negotiation to leadership and team management, learn and practice essential soft skills in virtual role-playing scenarios. This unique approach ensures learners are well-rounded, ready for both the technical and interpersonal challenges of the aerospace industry.
- Generic and Custom Curriculum Packages: The platform provides flexibility in learning with its two distinct packages. The generic package offers modules from top global organizations, while the custom curriculum package is tailored based on specific curricula from renowned global institutions. Each package houses an expansive range of courses across multiple departments.
Dedicated Aerospace Courses: EON’s commitment to providing the best in aerospace education is evident in their exhaustive list of hard and soft skills courses. From aerospace manufacturing, maintenance, and software to ethics, public relations, and cultural intelligence, there’s something for every learner interested in the aerospace sector.
EON Reality believes that the future of education lies in immersive learning. With EON Virtual Enterprise Vol. 3 Aerospace Courses, they’re a step closer to making this future a reality for everyone.
About EON Reality
EON Reality is a leading company in Artificial Intelligence-powered Augmented and Virtual Reality-based experience creation for education and industry. EON Reality’s 25 years of existence and success are tied to its belief that knowledge is a human right and should be available, accessible, and affordable for every person on the planet. To carry this out, EON Reality developed and launched EON-XR, a SaaS-based platform dedicated to the democratization of XR content creation that brings code-free XR development and publishing to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and any other XR-focused devices. EON-XR and many of EON Reality’s other solutions can be used in devices of different sizes, in different shapes and at different types of locations: from hand-held mobile devices, to head-mounted displays, to large-scale screens, and even at mega-size facilities. EON Reality’s global network now comprises more than 1.8 million licenses who are collectively building a vast digital community in more than 75 locations. EON Reality has also created the world’s leading XR library for education and industry with access to at least 6 million assets and counting. For further information, visit www.eonreality.com.